Pasta with Steak Strips
- ½ lb left over steak, cut into strips
- 1/2 lb linguine or spaghetti
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Dozen spears of asparagus
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta, according to package directions
- At the same time, steam broccoli on stovetop or in microwave, for 5 minutes.
- Add asparagus to broccoli, and steam for another 5 minutes.
- Heat steak strips in microwave for approx 2 minutes, until warm.
- In large bowl beat egg with salt and pepper
- Drain pasta, and add to egg mixture.
- Toss until egg is cooked.
- Add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Add steamed vegetables and steak strips.
- Toss and serve immediately.