The chef took us out for lunch today, and we enjoyed appetizers with a variety of dipping sauces for dinner, which were yummy. We have a few types of pepper plants in the garden, including jalepeno, so the chef might enjoy making this dip for afternoon snacks tomorrow.
Fiery Verde Dip
- 1 can (19 oz) white kidney or cannelli beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 or 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and cut into chunks
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Chill before serving.