The chef is grilling t-bone steaks for dinner tonight, so I’m looking forward to that. Bone-in chicken breasts are on sale this week, so this recipe would be a good way to use some of those. It would be good with chicken thighs too.
- 6 skinless bone-in chicken breasts
- 1 cup hot salsa
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Place chicken in 9×13-in pan.
- Stir together salsa, wine and olive oil.
- Pour salsa mixture over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F, until chicken feels firm to the touch, about 45 minutes. Baste every 15 minutes to keep the chicken moist.