Happy Easter! If you’re looking for an Easter dessert idea, here’s Sarah (3 years old), with an Easter Bunny cake that I made.
It looks delicious. doesn’t it? Quick and easy to make, and Sarah sure liked it.
- Bake a white cake in two 8” inch round pans.
- Cut one layer cut down the middle, to create two 1/2 circles.
- On a large cookie sheet, put the full circle at one end, and the 1/2 circles touching it, for ears.
- Cover with white frosting, sprinkle with coconut (optional)
- Add a bit of pink for the ears, nose and mouth, and blue for the eyes.