This chicken dish is quick and easy to prepare, and while it’s in the oven you can get the rest of the meal ready. We like it with Basmati rice and broccoli, but you can serve it with your favourite side dishes.
Baked Chicken With Herbs
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- In a baking dish, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on top of herb mixture.
- Bake, covered, at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken and bake for another 30 minutes, uncovered, basting it twice.