This recipe is adapted from one in The 250 Best 4-Ingredient Recipes, and it’s so good that they featured it on the cover. The original recipe calls for 4 chicken breasts, but The Chef prefers chicken thighs, so that’s what he uses. Since he’s doing the cooking, I don’t complain!
It’s hard to find tasty peaches during the winter, so we just use ones that are canned in fruit juice. If you have any leftover peaches, you can use them in a tossed salad, or just have them for dessert!
For more flavor, you can add a bit of minced garlic or ginger root.
Chicken With Peaches
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 large ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 green onions, cut into 1″ pieces
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in large nonstick frying pan, over medium-high heat.
- Sauté chicken for 5 minutes on each side, until browned
- Add peaches and onions, and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Serve chicken with pan juices and peach slices.