On hot summer days, it’s great to enjoy a light, cool meal on the patio. This salad dressing has great flavor, and it’s perfect on a tossed salad, and served with grilled salmon. The recipe is adapted from The 250 Best 4-Ingredient Recipes.
Throw some fruit into the salad too, like a handful of dried cranberries, or a ripe pear, cut into thin wedges.
Maple Dijon Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup canola or olive oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, add the lemon juice, oil, maple syrup and mustard.
- Cover the jar and shake until well blended
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately, or store in the fridge, tightly covered, for up to 2 weeks.