We found this recipe on the Kraft website, and enjoyed it, so I’m posting our version here. The original recipe was for 6 servings, which is way too much for us. I cut everything in half, so this should serve 2-3 people.
The leftover stuffing mix and cranberry sauce can be used with roasted chicken, a couple of days later.
Pork Chops with Cranberry Sauce & Stuffing
- 1/2 pkg (6 oz pkg) stuffing mix for chicken
- 1/2 can (16 oz can) jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick (about 3/4 lb)
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
- Spread cranberry sauce onto bottom of lightly greased 9×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray
- Add pork chops on top of sauce, and cover chops with the stuffing.
- Cover, and bake for 25 minutes
- Uncover, and bake until chops are done (145ºF), approx. 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let stand 3 min. before serving.